Want an appetizer that is both savory and sweet? Our Acacia Honey and Goat Cheese Appetizer is the perfect dish for entertaining guests and family! These bite size appetizers are quick and easy to make, allowing you to spend more time with the people you love rather than spending the evening in the kitchen. Honey is a great ingredient to add to a sweet touch to any course. For this recipe, we recommend our 100% Organic Raw Acacia Honey; harvested from the secluded valleys of the Jammu region of the Himalayan Mountains. Our Acacia Honey is the perfect pairing for these appetizers; with a fruity taste and a tangy finish you’ll have your guest’s mouths watering for more! All you need is four ingredients to make these delightful hors d’oeuvres.
- 1 Baguette
- Goat Cheese
- Heavenly Organics Acacia Honey
- Walnuts or fruit
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Slice your baguette diagonally into 1/4 inch slices. Depending on the size of your baguette you should have 20-25 pieces.
- Place desired amount of goat cheese onto each individual slice.
- Put baguette slices topped with goat cheese onto a baking sheet.
- Once oven is preheated place baking sheet in oven.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes or until bread is toasted.
- In a microwave safe bowl heat up a small scoop of Heavenly Organics Acacia Honey until it is of liquid consistency.
- Take out slices from oven and drizzle desired amount of Acacia Honey over each slice.
- Top with walnuts or your favorite fruit.
- Serve up and enjoy!