Blueberry Coconut Granola
Making your own granola is easy, delicious, and healthy! When you know exactly what goes into your granola, you can have peace of mind. Serve as a replacement for sugary breakfast cereals or alongside Greek yogurt as an after-school snack.
- 1/2 cup Heavenly Organics Neem Honey
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- ½ cup pistachios, shelled
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- ½ cup dried apricots, chopped
Directions:1. Preheat your oven to 350 ℉. Use cooking spray to thoroughly coat a large baking sheet.
2. Combine oats, nuts, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
3. Combine oil, Neem honey, and vanilla and warm gently in the microwave until the mixture is smooth. Don’t heat above 90℉ to preserve the raw goodness in your honey.
4. Stir honey mixture into oat mixture until thoroughly coated.
5. Spread granola out onto your baking sheet in an even layer.
6. Bake for 12 minutes, then stir in shredded coconut.
7. Bake for another 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. Remove from oven and allow to fully cool.
9. Stir in dried fruit and transfer to an airtight container.
10. Serve and enjoy with Greek yogurt and a drizzle of Neem honey.
Dark, robust, full-flavoredShop Now