Heavenly Chocolate Milkshake
Chocolate milkshakes have been around for almost 100 years, and they are still a go-to dessert favorite for so many, especially during the warmer months of the year. Give your indulgent milkshake a “heavenly” twist by crafting it entirely from wholesome ingredients, including Heavenly Organics Raw Neem Honey.
- 3-5 medium or large ice cubes (depending on size)
- 1 banana (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 teaspoons Heavenly Organics Raw Neem Honey
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground flax seed
- 1 ½ cups milk (cow, almond, soy, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon dark chocolate shavings (optional)
Directions:1. Combine ingredients together into a blender in the order they are listed above. To help with the blending process, be sure that the ice is on the bottom of the blender, close to the blades.
2. Blend until it reaches your desired consistency. If it is too thick, add more milk. If it is too thin, add more ice or banana pieces.
3. Garnish with chocolate shavings (optional). Serve in glass, with or without straw.
Dark, robust, full-flavoredShop Now