Heavenly Honey Barbeque Sauce
Round out the end of summer with a backyard cookout and a delicious sauce you’ll want to put on everything. Tangy, sweet, and a little spicy, this barbeque sauce goes wonderfully with chicken, pulled pork, or veggie burgers.
- 1 cup organic ketchup
- 1 cup distilled apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup Neem Honey
- ½ cup molasses
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp spicy mustard
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
Directions:1. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan, and whisk over medium heat until fully mixed.
2. Allow sauce to simmer until thickened, about 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Serve with barbeque chicken, pulled pork, or your favorite vegetarian option.
Dark, robust, full-flavoredShop Now