Vanilla Honey Marshmallows
Whip up some homemade mallows using our organic raw honey! Honey, vanilla, and a pinch of salt combine to create a decadent treat that will add natural, raw sweetness to s’mores, hot chocolate, and more.
- 3 packets unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup Heavenly Organics Whole Cane Sugar
- 1 cup Heavenly Organics White Honey
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract, or flavored extract of your choice
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Cooking spray, as needed
- Grease a 9x13 pan with cooking spray, and then dust with powdered sugar.
- Whisk together gelatin and ½ cup cold water.
- Combine the sugar, honey, salt, and the other ½ cup cold water in a saucepan. Stir over medium heat, until the sugar dissolves and the mixture is at 240° F.
- Slowly add honey mixture to gelatin mixture and whip to combine, 10-15 minutes.
- Add vanilla extract and whip to combine. For a festive version, try peppermint extract!
- Using a greased spatula, spread marshmallow mixture into the 9x13 pan and smooth until the surface is even. Dust with powdered sugar.
- Let marshmallows rest for 4-8 hours, or until they are set.
- Slice with a greased knife, continuing to dust with powdered sugar.
- Serve with hot chocolate, s’mores, or on their own. Enjoy!