Honey Glazed Matcha Scones
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and adjust oven rack to center.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, matcha, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Grate butter into flour mixture. Use fingers to work in butter.
3. In a small bowl, whisk vanilla, sour cream, and egg until smooth.
4. Using a fork, stir sour cream mixture into flour mixture until large dough clumps form. Use your hands to press the dough against the bowl into a ball.
5. Place on a floured surface and pat into a 7- 8-inch circle about ¾-inch thick. Use a sharp knife to cut into 8 triangles; place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, about 1 inch apart. Bake until golden, 15-17 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes.
6. Place jar of honey in warm water to soften. Drizzle honey over scones and serve!