Honey Salted Caramel Ganache
- 1 cup Heavenly Organics White Honey
- 1 cup Heavenly Organics Whole Cane Sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup unsalted butter, cut into equal pieces
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate
- 10 oz. milk chocolate
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk (from the can) for heavy cream
- ½ cup of vegan butter for unsalted butter
- Extra bittersweet chocolate for milk chocolate, ensuring that your chocolate is dairy-free
1. In a large bowl, combine 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate and 10 oz. milk chocolate.
2. Slowly melt Whole Cane Sugar and White Honey together in a saucepan over medium heat until smooth.
3. In another pan, warm 1 cup heavy cream. Once it is warm, add to sugar and honey mixture, along with 1 tsp vanilla and 1 tsp salt.
4. Stir in butter one piece at a time until fully incorporated.
5. Once fully combined, pour part of the caramel mixture over chocolate, and stir until smooth. Then, add remainder of caramel and stir again.
6. Serve with ice cream and enjoy!