Honey Garlic Baked Chicken
- 4 organic boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Heavenly Organics Neem Honey
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp white sesame seeds
1. Place chicken breasts into a gallon-sized zip top bag.
2. Combine Heavenly Organics Neem Honey, garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, and sesame seeds in a small bowl. Whisk until fully mixed.
3. Carefully pour the honey garlic marinade into the plastic bag.
4. Remove as much air from the bag as possible and seal the zip top bag.
5. Turn the bag to each side ensuring the chicken is well coated.
6. Place in refrigerator overnight, or for several hours, before cooking for a strongly seasoned flavor.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Line baking dish with aluminum foil.
3. Carefully place marinated chicken breasts into your baking dish.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, or until internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
5. Serve with rice and your favorite veggies. Enjoy!
Dark, robust, full-flavoredShop Now