Peanut Butter & White Honey Energy Balls
- 7 oz. pitted dates
- 4 tsp White Honey
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 10 oz chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup instant oatmeal
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
1. Put dates into a food processor, and whirl until it forms a paste.
2. Add dates to a bowl, and stir in honey and peanut butter.
3. Heat gently until soft, then add in 7 oz. chocolate chips and oatmeal.
4. Let the mixture cool until you can touch it comfortably.
5. Roll mixture into 1/2" in diameter balls. Set on a plate when finished.
6. Cool in the refrigerator until hardened.
7. Before serving, heat heavy cream for about 30 seconds in a microwave. Then add the warmed cream and to melted chips. Stir until smooth, and then drizzle melted chocolate mixture over the Peanut Butter and White Honey Energy Balls.
8. For a dairy-free version, be sure to use dairy-free chocolate chips. For the drizzle, combine the remaining 3 oz. of chocolate chips with 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut oil. Melt together over a double-boiler, then drizzle over the top of the Peanut Butter and White Honey Energy Balls.
8. Serve and enjoy!