Honey Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
3. Blend butter, White Honey, and Whole Cane Sugar in a separate bowl until smooth.
4. Combine the flour mixture with the blended butter, White Honey, and sugar. Mix until both mixtures have a smooth consistency.
5. Add in your measured chocolate chips and mix all ingredients together.
6. Cover your cookie dough with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill. This will help keep your cookies dense and allow them to evenly brown when baking.
7. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
8. After chilling the cookie dough, scoop out spoonfuls of cookie dough evenly on each baking sheet. Allow 2 inches between each cookie.
9. Bake for 20 minutes.
10. Allow several minutes to cool, and enjoy!