Family Dinner, Honey Glazed Ham, Quick Meal Dinner
White Honey & Herb Glazed Ham
This family dinner might look fancy, but it’s easy to put together! Fresh herbs perfectly complement the tangy honey glaze. Serve with salad and mashed potatoes for a deliciously satisfying meal.
- ¼ cup Heavenly Organics Whole Cane Sugar
- ¼ cup Heavenly Organics White Honey
- ¼ cup whole-grain mustard
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh sage, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 5 lb pre-cooked ham
- 1. Prepare ham according to instructions on package, and set in a baking dish.
- 2. Make glaze: combine all ingredients in a saucepan, and cook until thickened slightly.
- 3. Baste ham with glaze and allow to marinate for 30 minutes to an hour, then cook until heated through (or according to package instructions).
- 4. Remove from oven, then serve and enjoy!