Acacia Honey and Goat Cheese Appetizer
- 1 Baguette
- Goat Cheese
- Heavenly Organics Acacia Honey
- Walnuts or fruit
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Slice your baguette diagonally into 1/4 inch slices. Depending on the size of your baguette you should have 20-25 pieces.
3. Place the desired amount of goat cheese onto each individual slice.
4. Put baguette slices topped with goat cheese onto a baking sheet.
5. Once the oven is preheated place baking sheet in the oven.
6. Bake for 5-6 minutes or until bread is toasted.
7. In a microwave-safe bowl heat up a small scoop of Heavenly Organics Acacia Honey until it is of liquid consistency.
8. Take out slices from oven and drizzle desired amount of Acacia Honey over each slice.
9. Top with walnuts or your favorite fruit.
10. Serve up and enjoy!