oatmeal bath soak acacia honey
Acacia Honey And Oatmeal Bath Soak
Treat yourself! Sprinkle this luxurious bath soak into any bathtub for a DIY spa treatment. Honey is full of antioxidants and is naturally moisturizing, while oatmeal soothes your skin. Package some in a glass jar as a gift for a friend, or store in your bathroom for instant relaxation anytime. Makes 4 jars of bath soak.
- 2 cups oats
- 2 Tbsp Heavenly Organics Acacia Honey
- 2/3 cups Epsom salt
- 4 to 6 drops lavender essential oil
- Dried lavender & dried rose petals (optional)
Directions:1. Place oats in a blender, and blend on low until oats are broken up into smaller pieces.
2. On low blend, add Acacia honey a little at a time, then add lavender essential oil.
3. Add Epsom salt last, and blend until just combined.
4. Scoop bath soak mixture into a jar, and top with dried lavender or dried rose petals
Bright and tangyShop Now