Heavenly Honey-Garlic Sauce
A good honey-garlic sauce is sweet and tangy, with tons of versatility. From baked chicken to vegetable stir-fries, this sauce can add deep flavor and the raw goodness of acacia honey to almost anything!
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- ½ cup Heavenly Organics Acacia Honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 4-6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Tbsp corn starch
Directions:1. Combine broth, brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a gentle boil.
2. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, until flavors combine. This should take around 5 minutes.
3. Whisk water and cornstarch together in a small bowl.
4. Pour starch and water mixture into the saucepan, maintaining simmer until sauce thickens (about 5 minutes).
5. Serve on your favorite vegetable or protein dish for amazing flavor!
Bright and tangyShop Now