Honey Barbecued Pork Chops
- 3 Tbsp Heavenly Organics Acacia Honey
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- ½ Tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup ketchup
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
1. Preheat grill to medium heat and lightly grease grates.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk honey, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, ketchup, and garlic.
3. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Sear pork chops on both sides. Brush glaze onto each side of the pork chops as they cook.
4. Grill 7-10 minutes per side, until center is no longer pink.
5. Brush any remaining sauce on pork chops, serve and enjoy!
Bright and tangyShop Now