Honey & Ginger Glazed Salmon
Eating healthy is easier when you have (delicious) options. Keep your palate satiated and your calories low with this flavorful honey-glazed salmon. Add red pepper flakes for a spicy kick and serve alongside brown rice and steamed broccoli for a healthy dinner. This dinner is also easy to prep ahead of time for meals throughout the week.
- 1/2 cup Heavenly Organics Acacia Honey
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 freshly grated garlic clove
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 4 - 6 oz salmon fillets
- Sesame seeds
- 1 sliced green onion
1. Combine Acacia Honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl to make glaze.
2. Marinate salmon fillets in glaze for at least 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours. Do not discard glaze after removing salmon.
3. Set your oven’s broiler to high.
4. Place salmon fillets on baking sheet, and then pour remaining glaze over top.
5. Broil for 7-10 minutes, or until glaze has caramelized on the top.
6. Remove from oven, and serve with brown rice and steamed broccoli.
7. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion if desired.
Bright and tangyShop Now