raw honey, raw organic honey, organic honey, filet mignon recipe, seared filet mignon, Dinner
Honey Glazed Filet Mignon
Create rich memories with this sweet and savory main course. These mouthwatering filets are exquisite and ready in minutes!
- 6 ½ pound Filet Mignon slices
- 6 Tbsp butter
- ½ cup Heavenly Organics Acacia Honey
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp pepper
1. Season Filet Mignons generously with salt and pepper.
2. In a large sauté pan, melt butter over high heat.
3. Once the pan is hot, sear filets for 3-5 minutes per side for rare, 6-8 minutes for medium-rare, and 9-10 minutes for medium. Filets should not be cooked over medium for best results.
4. While filets cook, prepare honey soy sauce. In a small bowl, whisk honey and soy sauce until combined.
5. Remove filets from pan and place on warm platter.
6. Drizzle honey soy sauce mixture over filets, serve and enjoy!
Bright and tangyShop Now