Peaches and Cream Acacia Honey Popsicles
- 3 ripe, medium-sized peaches, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch chunks
- 6 Tbsp Heavenly Organics Acacia Honey, divided
- 2 cups full fat/whole milk plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp almond extract
1. Roast peaches. Preheat oven to 350° F. Toss peaches in 2 Tablespoons of Acacia Honey, and transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast for about 30-40 minutes, or until peaches are soft and juicy. Stir halfway through so all peaches caramelize equally. Allow to fully cool when done roasting.
2. Blend together yogurt, remaining honey, lemon juice, and almond extract in a medium bowl.
3. Add peaches – including juice and caramelized bits – into yogurt mixture and stir until well-combined.
4. Spoon peach and honey mixture into a popsicle mold. Insert popsicle sticks, and freeze overnight.
5. Serve and enjoy on a hot day!
Bright and tangyShop Now